Get an inside look into why and how we updated all of our training plans with data from Adaptive Training, a question from a pro cyclist on how World Tour racing differs from amateur racing, how to best use Left/Right Balance and more in Episode 308 of the Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast!
More show notes and discussion in the TrainerRoad Forum.
Topics covered in this episode
- Intro 0:05
- How TrainNow is getting even smarter 2:27
- What are Workout Levels and how to use them 8:50
- A deep dive into creating the updated Training Plans 35:14
- Does race strategy matter when the pace is all-out? 1:01:24
- Rapid Fire Questions 1:17:36
- What is Left/Right Balance and how should you use it? 1:27:22
- How pro racing is different from amateur racing 1:36:30
- Live questions and answers 1:50:36
Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast
Successful Athletes Podcast
Science of Getting Faster Podcast
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.
Share this Post