Get an inside look into why and how we updated all of our training plans with data from Adaptive Training, a question from a pro cyclist on how World Tour racing differs from amateur racing, how to best use Left/Right Balance and more in Episode 308 of the Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast!
Tune in live on YouTube today at 8:00am Pacific!
Youtube Live Video:
Topics Covered in This Episode
- How TrainNow is getting even smarter
- What are Workout Levels and how to use them
- A deep dive into creating the updated Training Plans
- Does race strategy matter when the pace is all-out?
- Are slow group rides valuable?
- What is Left/Right Balance and how should you use it?
- Rapid Fire Questions
- Big training volume for new riders
- The effects of a mid-ride meal stop
- Fueling recovery rides
- Why World Tour racing is so hard
- Getting dropped in a low power race
- How pro racing is different from amateur racing