Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast Training
Heat Training Risks, Cramping, Losing Fitness and More – Ask a Cycling Coach 217
World-renowned MTB skills coach Lee McCormack from Lee Likes Bikes joined us to break down Coach Jonathan’s Leadville performance and take a deep dive into cornering and jumping. Episode 216 of the Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast is live!
More show notes and discussion in the TrainerRoad Forum.
Topics covered in this episode
- How to fix tubeless flats in a race
- When to train inside and when to train outside
- How to train outside with TrainerRoad
- When is the best time for an endurance training block
- Why you get cramps and how to avoid them
- How quickly you lose fitness
- Should you not drink during a short race?
- How heat training can actually make you slower
- Why you should turn a road bike differently to an MTB
- Why your legs get tired in a race
- How to treat road rash like a pro
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.
Full Transcription of Podcast
Please note this is an automated transcription and is prone to error. If you have any questions, please reference the timestamps in the podcast or video for further clarification. If you have additional questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org