Stage race pro tips, training for long events, muscle activation for proper mechanics and more is all covered in Episode 240 of The Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast.
More show notes and discussion in the TrainerRoad Forum.
Topics covered in this episode
- How to plan your training for a season with multiple A races
- How to fit weight training into your cycling season
- Pro tips for muscle activation and correct mechanics
- Does Olympic distance triathlon training translate to the full distance?
- How to find your identity as a cyclist
- Dealing with sore legs after a mid-ride break
- Pro tips to develop a stage race strategy
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.
Full Transcription of Podcast
Please note this is an automated transcription and is prone to error. If you have any questions, please reference the timestamps in the podcast or video for further clarification. If you have additional questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com
Share this Post