Shequaya Bailey and Marty Merritt from The Black Foxes join the podcast to discuss the goals of their organization, The Black Foxes, plus riding in wet conditions, racing and training with a fixed gear bike and more in Episode 265 of The Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast.
More show notes and discussion in the TrainerRoad Forum.
Topics covered in this episode
- Shequaya Bailey and Marty Merrit from The Black Foxes join the Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast!
- How the Black Foxes and the TrainerRoad Coaches got started in cycling
- What is the goal of The Black Foxes?
- Equipment and riding tips to be confident in wet conditions
- How to ride perfect Outside Workouts on your mountain bike
- Tips to setup your fixed gear bike with a power meter
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.
Full Transcription of Podcast
Please note this is an automated transcription and is prone to error. If you have any questions, please reference the timestamps in the podcast or video for further clarification. If you have additional questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com