Shequaya Bailey and Marty Merritt from The Black Foxes join the podcast to discuss the goals of their organization, The Black Foxes, plus riding in wet conditions, racing and training with a fixed gear bike and more in Episode 265 of The Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast.
Youtube Live Video:
Topics covered in this episode:
- Shequaya Bailey and Marty Merrit from The Black Foxes join the Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast!
- How the Black Foxes got started in cycling
- What are The Black Foxes and what is their goal?
- Equipment and riding tips to be confident in wet conditions
- How to ride perfect Outside Workouts on your mountain bike
- Tips to setup your fixed gear bike with a power meter
- The Black Foxes
- Pittsburgh Major Talyor Cycling Club
- The Wheel Mill
- The Black Foxes on Instagram
- Shequaya Bailey on Instagram
- Marty Merritt on Instagram
- All Mountain Brothers on Instagram
- Trial Forks: Trail Database and Maps
- Outside Workouts: Choosing The Best Routes
- Garmin Vector 3 Power Meter Pedals
- Favero Assioma Power Meter Pedals