How music during training can improve performance, strategies to eat and drink during a fast MTB race, effective and efficient carb loading and more is all covered in Episode 244 of The Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast.
More show notes and discussion in the TrainerRoad Forum.
Topics covered in this episode
- Nate’s takeaways from his first races of the season
- How music during training can improve performance
- Are tubular wheels worth the hassle?
- Tips for the best TT setup for lighter riders
- Strategies to eat and drink during a fast MTB race
- How to not get dropped during the fast start of a MTB race
- Does non-alchoholic beer have benefits for endurance athletes?
- How to ensure that your carb loading is effective and efficient
- Warm-up and nutrition strategies to race multiple races in one day
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.
Full Transcription of Podcast
Please note this is an automated transcription and is prone to error. If you have any questions, please reference the timestamps in the podcast or video for further clarification. If you have additional questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org