How much of a role do genetics play in your ability to sprint, how do you recover from a bad race performance, and should your nutrition change for late night workouts? Join us live for discussion on all of this and more in Episode 173 of the Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast!
Topics covered in this episode
- Team Clif Bar won the USA Crits Team Competition!
- Alex Grant won Part City Point 2 Point!
- How to recover from a bad race performance
- How to regain confidence after a crash
- How much of your sprint capability comes down to genetics?
- How to decrease muscle mass with cycling
- Should you change your nutrition when working out at night?
- How to integrate training camps into your training plan
- Road bikes vs. aero bikes
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.