Tune in for Episode 223 of the Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast where we will be discussing the cost of climbing out of the saddle, elevation’s effect on training and recovery, how to manage over-training and much more.
More show notes and discussion in the TrainerRoad Forum.
Topics covered in this episode
- Elevation’s effect on training and recovery
- How to make the most of your off-season?
- How Nate got his Cat 2 upgrade in one season
- Does low-volume training cause fitness plateaus?
- Is climbing out-of-the-saddle faster?
- How to manage over-training syndrome?
- Why you should do cool-downs
- TrainerRoad in Kona!
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.
Full Transcription of Podcast
Please note this is an automated transcription and is prone to error. If you have any questions, please reference the timestamps in the podcast or video for further clarification. If you have additional questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com
Share this Post