Do oval rings affect power data, when fasted training actually effective, how to stop cramps and more in Episode 157 of the Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast.
Topics covered in this episode
- Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast Facebook Group
- Carson City Off-Road Live Podcast
- What we noticed at the Queen Stage of the Tour of California
- Do oval rings affect power data?
- How to balance work and training
- Why you aren’t recovering as well as you think
- Group ride etiquette
- How to be smooth in a group of riders
- Why gravel racing is so complex
- Why do you need low gearing for gravel events?
- When is fasted training actually effective?
- How to maximize the effects of fasted training
- How to beat a weight loss plateau
- How to lose weight and increase power for cycling
- How to stop cramps on the bike
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.
Share this Post