Attacking vs. tailgunning, how to transition from the trainer to race season, pre-workout supplements for cyclists and more.
More show notes and discussion in the TrainerRoad Forum.
Topics covered in this episode
- How Nate and Coach Jonathan used team tactics to win a criterium
- A guide to Tailgunning
- How to use a team to block breakaways
- The controversial topic of relieving one’s self on the bike
- The effects of mental stress on your performance on the bike
- How long do the benefits of elevation training last?
- Transitioning from the trainer to race season
- The goal of brick workouts
- How cyclists can use brick workouts
- How your job affects your fitness
- How to train if you don’t have any specific goals or races
- Helmet choices for XC racing
- How to train your one-minute power
- Are pre-workout supplements good for cyclists?
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.
Full Transcription of Podcast
Please note this is an automated transcription and is prone to error. If you have any questions, please reference the timestamps in the podcast or video for further clarification. If you have additional questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com
Transcription to be added after recording.