Justin Williams from L39ION of Los Angeles joins the team to break down his career, sprint tactics, and more in Episode 263 of The Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast.
More show notes and discussion in the TrainerRoad Forum.
Donate to L39ION of Los Angeles
Follow L39ION on Instagram
- L39ION of Los Angeles: https://www.instagram.com/l39ion.la/
- Justin Williams: https://www.instagram.com/juswilliamz/
- Cory Williams: https://www.instagram.com/nationsnumber1beast/
- Dante Young: https://www.instagram.com/danteyoung__/
- Cory Lockwood: https://www.instagram.com/cory.lockwood/
- Tyler Williams: https://www.instagram.com/twcycling/
- Hunter Grove: https://www.instagram.com/stuntergrove/
- Lance Haidet: https://www.instagram.com/lancy_pants/
- CJ Williams: https://www.instagram.com/calibdub/
- Eder Frayre: https://www.instagram.com/ederfrayre/
- Diego Binatena: https://www.instagram.com/diegobinatena/
- Isaiah Oliver: https://www.instagram.com/isaiaholiver04/
- Angel Munoz: https://www.instagram.com/amunoz_/
- Ethan Villaneda: https://www.instagram.com/ethanvillaneda/
Topics covered in this episode
- Special Guest Justin Williams joins The Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast!
- How to setup a leadout train
- Can you teach people leadout skills?
- How do you communicate as a team?
- How to stay safe while fighting for position
- WYR have 2000 watts peak power or 1500 watts for longer?
- Do you do strength training?
- Justin’s nutrition and training strategy for off season to in season
- Justin’s breakdown on how to sprint
- How Justin started his cycling career
- How can we make cycling more inclusive?
- Donate to the L39ion of Los Angeles
- How do you find new riders for L39ion?
- How to beat L39ion of Los Angeles
- Would L39ion race Dirty Kanza?
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.
Full Transcription of Podcast
Please note this is an automated transcription and is prone to error. If you have any questions, please reference the timestamps in the podcast or video for further clarification. If you have additional questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org