Special guest Justin Rossi from The Chase joins us to discuss his transition to triathlon and answer your training questions.
Youtube Live Video:
Topics covered in this episode:
- Special guest Justin Rossi from The Chase!
- What it means when you only make small improvements in your FTP
- How to handle a feed zone without support
- Pre-workout non-processed food options
- The optimal time to start training in the aero-position for your event
- Creatine’s effect on cycling performance
- What to do after you reach peak fitness to keep getting faster
- Training tips to get a big FTP
- How to stop wheel lift while sprinting
- Questions from the YouTube Live Chat
- Watch: “The Chase” with Justin Rossi
- Getting Faster for Reasons Beyond the Podium Ft. Pete Morris
- Creatine ingestion augments dietary carbohydrate mediated muscle glycogen supercompensation during the initial 24 h of recovery following prolonged exhaustive exercise in humans
- Redshift Aero System Seatpost
- Peak: The New Science of Athletic Performance That is Revolutionizing Sports
- Give TrainerRoad your review!
- Sprinting 101: How to Be Explosive
- How To Build A Pacing Plan For Long Events