November 1, 2018
Dropping weight while raising power, making peak fitness last for multiple races and recovering properly are all very difficult ideals for a cyclist to achieve. Episode 183 will explore how to discover and push your limits for each of these ideals. Tune in and join us live!
Youtube Live Video:
Topics covered in this episode:
- New TrainerRoad features!
- Nate’s race plan for 24 Hours in the Old Pueblo
- Coach Jonathan’s lofty goal & annual plan
- How to taper for ultra-endurance events
- How to return to training after time off
- How to get better at steep climbs
- Is it possible to lose weight and gain power at the same time?
- How recovery workouts aid in nutrient absorption
Coach Jonathan's Ramp Test
USAC National Champs
Do you love TrainerRoad? Help us out and give us 5 Stars on Google Play and iTunes!