This is going to be a fun one! We’ll be covering attacking vs. tailgunning, how to transition from the trainer to race season, how your job affects your training, pre-workout supplements for cyclists and much more. Join us live tomorrow (Thursday) at 8:00am Pacific!
Youtube Live Video:
Topics covered in this episode:
- How Nate and Coach Jonathan used team tactics to win a criterium
- A guide to Tailgunning
- How to use a team to block breakaways
- The controversial topic of relieving one’s self on the bike
- The effects of mental stress on your performance on the bike
- How long do the benefits of elevation training last?
- Transitioning from the trainer to race season
- The goal of brick workouts
- How cyclists can use brick workouts
- How your job affects your fitness
- How to train if you don’t have any specific goals or races
- Helmet choices for XC racing
- How to train your one-minute power
- Are pre-workout supplements good for cyclists?
To be added after livestream.