5x Olympian Katerina Nash joined us live from Interbike in front of a studio audience for a deep dive on cyclocross. Tune in and learn from one of cycling’s most successful athletes!
Topics covered in this episode
- How to for Cyclocross Racing
- Choosing tires for specific CX Courses
- Using Running to get in shape for CX Season
- Changing your training from MTB season to CX season
- Nutrition for endurance races vs. a CX race
- What to eat for breakfast prior to a race
- What’s the best dinner the night before an endurance XC Race
- Daily eating habits to be a high level endurance athlete
- How do you pace for a CX Race
- Step through or step around when dismounting in a CX Race?
- What breaks to use when dismounting in a CX Race
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.
Share this Post