Frida Hedman is a first time Kona qualifier and exemplifies the discipline that it takes to get there. Frida manages to balance her career, family life and triathlon by using efficient training methods to prepare for Kona all the way from Sweden. Tune in to learn from all of her hard work for IRONMAN World Championships.
More show notes and discussion in the TrainerRoad Forum.
Topics covered in this episode
- How Frida started racing triathlons
- Tips to improve on the swim
- How Frida manages heavy training loads
- Dealing with equipment changes before race day
- How Frida heat trained for Kona from Sweden
- Frida’s race day nutrition plan
- How Frida paces the run
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.
Full Transcription of Podcast
Please note this is an automated transcription and is prone to error. If you have any questions, please reference the timestamps in the podcast or video for further clarification. If you have additional questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com