Does foam rolling actually work, the real reason why triathlon times are getting faster, how much of performance is due to genetics & more! Join us live for this week’s episode of the Ask a Cycling coach Podcast.
Topics covered in this episode
- TrainerRoad’s Facebook Beta Group
- How to know when you should upgrade categories
- How to Coach Yourself to Peak Fitness: https://www.trainerroad.com/blog/training-plan-guide/
- The science behind foam rolling
- Is non-alcoholic beer bad for recovery too?
- Are plyometrics good for cyclists?
- Should you gain weight to be a better time trialist?
- Genetics vs. talent and how they affect cyclists
- Why triathlon times are getting faster
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.
Share this Post