Special guest Justin Rossi from The Chase joins us to discuss his transition to triathlon and answer your training questions.
More show notes and discussion in the TrainerRoad Forum.
Topics covered in this episode
- Special guest Justin Rossi from The Chase!
- What it means when you only make small improvements in your FTP
- How to handle a feed zone without support
- Pre-workout non-processed food options
- The optimal time to start training in the aero-position for your event
- Creatine’s effect on cycling performance
- What to do after you reach peak fitness to keep getting faster
- Training tips to get a big FTP
- How to stop wheel lift while sprinting
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.
Full Transcription of Podcast
Please note this is an automated transcription and is prone to error. If you have any questions, please reference the timestamps in the podcast or video for further clarification. If you have additional questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com
Share this Post