Just after some advice from the community regarding timing of my next Ramp Test. To put things into context:
- I am in midway through (Recovery Week) of the Century Mid Vol.
- During this week I have completed Whorl (1:15hr/50TSS) on Tues, skipped Wed, outdoor group ride (sucking wheel 1:35/92TSS) on Thurs and skipped this mornings ride (Sat here in Melb, Aus).
- I had a Ramp Test scheduled for Tues (Xmas Day) but moved that to Monday.
- My riding group have organised longer rides in the hills Sunday and Monday in prep for 250km Audax ride in 4 weeks.
- Going away after Xmas for two weeks so will be having a lighter week next week and longer outdoor rides the week after.
- I have two bikes and use the Tacx Flux PM on the indoor trainer and a Stages on the outdoor bike.
Question - Do I do a Ramp Test today (Sat) to measure improvement even though I won’t get back on the trainer for 2 weeks OR wait until I get back to do the Ramp Test?