Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast Training
Turning Pro, Macronutrients for Cyclists, Dehydration and More – Ask a Cycling Coach 275
How to turn pro, the optimal macronutrient composition for cyclists, preventing dehydration on cold rides and more in Episode 275 of The Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast.
More show notes and discussion in the TrainerRoad Forum.
Topics covered in this episode
- Training to be better at riding out of the saddle
- Optimal macronutrient compositions for cyclists
- Amber’s tips to turn pro in your twenties
- Preventing dehydration on cold rides
- Tips to drink on the bike easier
- What happens when you do all your training indoors
- The best gearing for training indoors
- Sprinting from the hoods
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.
Full Transcription of Podcast
Please note this is an automated transcription and is prone to error. If you have any questions, please reference the timestamps in the podcast or video for further clarification. If you have additional questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org