Join us for Episode 187 of the Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast! Topics to be discussed: does nose breathing actually improve performance, are recovery drinks essential, why and when you should consider double days and more!
More show notes and discussion in the TrainerRoad Forum.
Topics covered in this episode
- The best way to measure your power-to-weight ratio
- How to calm pre-race nerves
- Are recovery shakes actually necessary?
- Why and when to use double days in your training
- Does nose breathing help performance?
- How to win a Cat 5 crit
Links Mentioned in this episode
- Bell Curve of TrainerRoad Users
- Pettit +1 workout
- Wolfjaw +5 workout
- TrainerRoad Cyclocross Training Plan
- Sassafras workout
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.