A deep dive into aerodynamic testing, how to recon a TT like a pro, smart trainer calibration and more in this episode of the Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast.
Topics covered in this episode
- We’re hiring! Apply here.
- When should you do a spin down calibration on your smart trainer?
- How to calibrate a smart trainer
- Cheat snacking for endurance athletes
- How to healthily use food as motivation for endurance athletes
- How ERO Sports testing works
- Things to know before you ride a velodrome
- What is CdA and why it matters to cyclists
- How to find your CdA
- How to lower your CdA
- Why power to weight doesn’t matter for flat time trials
- Why time trialists should overlap their hands
- How to find the balance between aero and power
- What makes a helmet more aero than another?
- How to find the right TT helmet
- How to get lower on a TT bike
- How to use CdA to plan a race
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.
Share this Post