What we learned watching and racing cyclocross for 7 days straight, how to get the best TT bike fit, how to use extra weight to your advantage & more in this week’s episode of the Ask a Cycling coach Podcast.
Topics covered in this episode
- What we learned from CX Nationals
- How to get the best TT bike fit
- UCI TT regulations
- What makes a good TT saddle?
- Should you skip your taper?
- How to utilize extra weight in a bike race
- Can heavy athletes be good cyclists?
- How to increase training load without too much fatigue
- Tubulars vs. Clinchers
- How to fix a flat in a hurry on the trail
- How does cold weather affect performance?
- How cold does it need to be to use warmers or embrocation?
- How to refine your pedaling technique
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.