How to use carb cycling for endurance athletes, a deeper look into sweetspot training, how genetics and age affects performance and more in Episode 255 of the Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast.
More show notes and discussion in the TrainerRoad Forum.
Topics covered in this episode
- The effect of exercise on traumatic brain injury induced depression
- How to keep your training flexible with a busy schedule
- Training and dietary tips for junior riders
- Why too much sweet spot training won’t ruin your sprint
- The effects of carbohydrate cycling during different training phases
- How genetics play a role in VO2 Max training for master aged athletes
- The coach’s favorite type of interval workouts
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.
Full Transcription of Podcast
Please note this is an automated transcription and is prone to error. If you have any questions, please reference the timestamps in the podcast or video for further clarification. If you have additional questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com