Why you feel better after doing a workout, the science and structure behind VO2 Max training, the effect of training and activity on caffeine processing rates plus more in Episode 252 of the Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast.
Youtube Live Video:
Topics covered in this episode:
- How to use Plan Builder to adjust your training to account for canceled events
- Tips to stay productive while training and working from home
- The science and structure behind VO2 Max training
- Why you feel better after doing a workout
- The effect of training and activity on your caffeine processing rates
- Questions from the YouTube Live Chat
- The sustainability of VO2max: effect of decreasing the workload.
- Skeletal muscle PGC-1α1 reroutes kynurenine metabolism to increase energy efficiency and fatigue-resistance
- A Special Regenerative Rehabilitation and Genomics Letter: Is There a “Hope” Molecule?
- Physical Exercise-Induced Myokines and Muscle-Adipose Tissue Crosstalk: A Review of Current Knowledge and the Implications for Health and Metabolic Diseases
- The Joy of Movement: How Exercise Helps Us Find Happiness, Hope, Connection, and Courage
- Caffeine, CYP1A2 Genotype, and Endurance Performance in Athletes.