What Beer are you enjoying?

I love pineapple, and I love pale ales and IPA’s, but for whatever reason I’ve not had a pineapple pale ale/IPA I’ve actually cared for

3 Likes

Yeah, the Pineapple Guppy was OK, but not great. Like you, haven’t really found the combo to work well, despite loving both individually.

3 Likes

The Topa Topa Spectro hazy I posted above had nice pineapple notes.

1 Like

I like Speedway Stout the most. Last night, my friend and I were in a club, enjoying this beer and our recently purchased Bad Bunny shirts. It was a pleasant evening. We have a great time.

1 Like

Speedway Stout FTW! The Vietnamese Coffee variant is easily one of my Top 5 beers of all time.

1 Like

North Coast Brewing’s Brother Thelonious Belgian Style Abbey Ale

and

Fall River’s Numb and Numb Juice

Paired with beet salad and watermelon radishes

Fantastic!

4 Likes

Been laying off the beer lately as I’ve been focused on improving my power:weight but today being #nationalbeerday I made an exception and this Sea to Slope by Pure Project is a 10/10!

5 Likes

Another great beer from Hop Butcher here in Chicago….a classic IPA. Hoppy with a nice bitter finish. And a great Chicago name…:rofl:

3 Likes

New one from one of my favorite local brewers:

Based off their Elephīno but double dry hopped.

4 Likes

6 Likes

We need to discuss your outing skills….that head. :scream::scream:

:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

2 Likes

Hop Butcher nails yet another one….I seriously don’t think I have ever had a beer from them I don’t like. The fact that they push out as many different beers as they do is beyond my comprehension.

Maybe they just do new labels…:crazy_face:

4 Likes

Last weekend I was at the River & Rails Brewfest that was co-located with my wife’s high school reunion. Had to buy a ticket for each to attend the reunion, darn it :rofl:

My favorite was a Raspberry Sour:

from Mt Shasta Brewing Co. in Weed, CA:

I’ll spare you all the 420 puns :joy: except for the bottle cap:

2 Likes

I hate raspberry AND sours….can’t even imagine both together!!

:crazy_face:

1 Like

Not tart, not sweet, just a hint of berry flavor. Num num num.

How about some Liquid Sunshine?

Or Fall River Brewing’s Liquid Candy:

Which they describe as:

”Summer vacation, crustless sandwiches, the toy aisle. Kids have it made - and being an adult can be hard AF. But with this juicilicious hazy IPA, you can now enjoy a sweet candy fix without having to troll the neighborhood at Halloween. Bursting with pineapple, stone fruit and melon, Liquid Candy hits like a tropical fruit hard candy in the mouth. Which means you get the best of both worlds: a world class craft beer and a stellar throwback.”

I threw back a Liquid Candy after doing an HC climb. Because being an adult can be hard AF :joy:

2 Likes

Yup…I’m in! :beer:

1 Like

Blackberry Farm Yellarhammer American Pale Ale

4 Likes

Tonight - Blood of the Unicorn Hoppy Red Ale. A great twist on a red ale. Fantastic balance between hoppy and malty.

Last night - Crinkle Cut American Pale Ale from my favorite brewery Hop Butcher.

4 Likes

The good stuff

4 Likes

This Coronado beer was really tasty:

Loved it.

4 Likes