What Beer are you enjoying?

Great seasonal release for those in TN.

4 Likes

Hef Me Up!!

3 Likes

Stayed in Bloomington, IN last night before the Karst Crusher and hit Upland Brewing…my flight was Patio Cat (Summer Ale), Campside Pale Ale, Juiced In Time NEIPA and Dragonfly IPA. All quite tasty….

5 Likes

Went out for a hike. After:

Kids are in town, one ordered a Shirley Temple and was our driver.

The other ordered a Belgium Sour:

Tasty.

I ordered the 1-2 knockout punch:

Good stuff.

5 Likes

I was never a big beer drinker. When it comes to alcohol i am happy with the occasional glass of wine. I also take few different canada drugs meds and some of them can’t be mixed with an alcohol. To be honest i don’t even remember when i had a drink for the last time and intensive exercising is another reason for that.

Fin du Monde gives my liver PTSD from university (McGill) but love the Unibroue stuff. Nice!

1 Like

Yeah…love most of the Unibroue stuff…except they made a La fin Dumonde IPA…why mess with perfection?

Greek goodness! Much tastier than Mythos. Excellent after a ride in 35* heat :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Last night I had a Tropical Hazy New England IPA from local Waterman Brewing Company.

3 Likes

Bud is my favourite :heart_eyes:

In a different thread you said bud light - at least be consistent. And yes, I do like both

Finally found this in cans at Grocery Outlet:

Juicy.

I ride past Flatland Brewing on my flat rides. Great mashup :+1:

3 Likes

I’m not a beer lover, so I drink it very rarely. But from all the beers I’ve tried, Corona is my favorite

You’re gonna have to trust me, but I found Blanche de Chambly on tap. :beers:

3 Likes

Tasty.

1 Like

I am so sad because this weakened I cannot enjoy my favorite beer. Actually, my refrigerator is not working well. I think it freon is leaking. Can you tell me about signs of a freon leak in the refrigerator?

Free Will Brewing - Techno India Pale Ale

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

I have not been keeping up to date on this thread…

2 Likes

2 Likes