What Beer are you enjoying?

Bissell Brothers Substance. From the coast of Maine, enjoyed on the coast of Maine…

5 Likes

Fisher Mild Child, apparently a British Mild. Similar to a brown ale, I think. Also, it’s a 26oz can. Most likely my only beer tonight.

5 Likes

If you’re there on vacation, i liked Rising Tide or High Tide (can’t remember) pretty well. Regardless, I also enjoyed the beer you’re having and Portland is a goldmine for craft beer

1 Like

Fortunately, we’re here a lot. Rising Tide is a good one, but great beer in pretty much all of New England!

Can’t say I’m a beer snob. :rofl: But a problem with the 24oz cans of beer is that they get warm towards the end. A bit like the 1L beers at Oktoberfest. Yes, I know the solution is to drink faster. But I’m not as young as to used to be.

3 Likes

Coronado makes great beer! Their brewery is just down the hill from my house, so I smell their hops wafting through the air on most of my rides.

2 Likes

Was looking for something a little different to quench the thirst on a warm afternoon and went with this Funky Foeder Cherry Beer by Russian River. Like many sour/tart beers, the first sip took some getting used to but by the end, I was savoring every sip and didn’t want it to finish.

Then I transitioned to my go-to style: Hazy IPA, with this very tasty Bulbous Flowers by Societe.

4 Likes

Wasatch Evo Amber. At the mother ship yo!!

4 Likes

Foam Brewers, The Nameless - IPA (Burlington, VT)

3 Likes

Abnormal is another local brewery that doesn’t miss and this Hazy IPA is no exception

5 Likes

4 Likes

This weekend was supposed to be a Moab camping weekend. Had a shuttle booked for the Whole Enchilada tomorrow. About now, would be drinking a beer from Moab brewery. But we pulled the plug on our camping trip because the temps were forecasted to be above 100F each day.

So I’m hanging in Colorado instead. Pleasantly in the mid 80s. Just finished a dads + kids MTB ride. And now I get to hang out and drink a cool, crisp Pilsner beer.

4 Likes

5 Likes

7 Likes

Prohibition Pig Oktoberfest, Waterbury, VT

3 Likes

Mad Swede’s Himinglaeva Hazy Pale Ale. It was ok, a gluten reduced ale.

4 Likes

It is now September and Oktoberfest beers are officially allowed. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

This beer did not disappoint

7 Likes

Currently at Full Sail after spending the morning in Post Canyon. The Double IPA “Believing is Seeing” is gooooood!

6 Likes

That is a beautiful Flight presentation.

2 Likes