Beers with Chad! Instagram Live Happy Hour

Hey all! We’re kicking off a new weekly series today at 2:00pm PDT / 10:00pm CET called “Beers with Chad”. The premise: Chad cracks a beer, you submit your questions, Chad answers them until his beer is done. Think of it as a Friday Happy Hour with Coach Chad and a bunch of other athletes. :slight_smile:

It’ll be on our Instagram page ( @Trainerroad) and will be an Instagram Live stream. Head over to our profile now and enable notifications for live videos to make sure you don’t miss it.

Oh yeah: BYOB! :wink:

29 Likes

I’ll try to be there with a glass of Douro Valley Portuguese wine! lol

2 Likes

Pretty disappointed he’s only going to crack 1 beer…

I’d love a couple of workouts to have alternative “drunk chad” commentary.

8 Likes

Ha! Awesome! Well played TR! :beer: :partying_face: :+1:

Although…can we trust answers given by Beer Chad vs Coach Chad? :thinking:

4 Likes

He promises to only pick “real beers”, not “juice”. Translated from Chad speak, that means +10% only.

7 Likes

We need a fast talker and a lot of legal text real fast. :joy:

10 Likes

Day drinking…what has the world come to? How about next week he does whisky shots until he can’t answer any more questions?

8 Likes

awesome!. and Quarantine time is the same as Airport time, 9am beer is totally ok.

2 Likes

Are these like 750ml beers? At 10+%?

1 Like

Sounds like a throwdown to me.

3 Likes

Sadly my Porter is ‘only’ 6%. I am not worthy ahahha

Shoot, I’m riding this afternoon… ever consider making it a daily happy hour? :rofl:

15 Likes

I love it!

I’m well prepared! :beers:

3 Likes

Just curious if this will be available for replay if we can’t tune in live?

Not to mix mediums or anything, but the YT dude over at How To Drink just did a 4hr live stream; totally hammered at the end. I doubt Chad can make his beer last that long.

1 Like

Is he just going to neck it (down it all in one go) , burp and then say ‘That’s all folks!’ and maybe eat a carrot?

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Has it started, nothing is showing on Instagram

1 Like

They had to restart… still in process.

Coach Chad had issues connecting.