VeloViewer Infographic 2023

The last few years we have had a VeloViewer Inforgraphic thread. VeloViewer Infographic 2022, VeloViewer Infrographic 2021, VeloViewer Infrographic 2020

Here is my year. A very enjoyable year out on the bike. Tour of Cambridge was the highlight plus Disaster Day 2023

800 miles less than last year. I caught Covid around April time and that set me back a bit. All in all, I am happy with 2023.

4 Likes

Here is mine. Little slow after the summer and I was sick a lot. But improved so that is what matters.

6 Likes

Do you ever Mandela effect yourself? Like I swear I was off all of Oct because of covid. You can barely see it in this infographic. I did a TdF and Vuelta Challenge where I rode every day the race did, and it also doesn’t really show up on here. Very weird. If I look at TSS it’s very obvious. This is time by distance, so you can see the zwift festive500. hahaha.

also, the 41miles outside. oh the ignominy.

7 Likes

More hours on the bike but less distance than last year. No century this year. One fewer trip up Everest. Little running and almost no swimming. Interesting that the summer has the least amount of activity relative to the other seasons, especially given no kiddo sports and nice weather. :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

I’ll ride tomorrow yet(repeat of today, so probably another ~75 miles) but all the good stuff is done.

Biggest year by about 4k miles. About 75% outside!

One of this ‘47x Up Mauna Kea’ was a legit climb up Mauna Kea :wink:

Does anyone know, is it counting double/triple/quadruple/quintuple centuries at 1 century, or is it giving credit for 2/3/4/5?

Hard to see, but there was 5 full weeks off the bike this year, 3 by choice, 2 by injury.

6 Likes

A couple of those dots are soo big you can’t see the rest of them! :smiley: well done.

4 Likes

I am seriously impressed by some of the numbers I see some most people posting here. Here are my mediocre numbers

6 Likes

Here’s mine. I definitely did not swim as much as I should have and I wish that max run distance said 42.2 km instead, but I’m otherwise pretty happy with this year’s numbers.

6 Likes

Everything:

Cycling including the Turbo Trainer:

Outdoors Cycling only:

7 Likes

8 Likes

Oh boy - This was meant to be a rest day for me, but there’s just no ways I can let that distance stand :joy:

7 Likes

How could you let 396km stand?!?!

4 Likes

7 Likes

Much better than 2022, but still room for improvement!

7 Likes

Although highest volume year for me, consistency was poor: multiple times hit 3 weeks in row very high volume and then 1-2 weeks too little, CTL graph looks toothy. Need to improve this aspect next year.

7 Likes

Only a little more volume from last year but much better results.
Things I changed:
-Almost no threshold intervals, more over-unders and suprathreshold
-More volume less intensity during summer, back to back long rides
-Better strength training maintenance

6 Likes

Not at all trying to bash the app, but is the only way to get this to pay $10? I’m not sure I’d use any of the other things they show as paid benefits.

These are pretty cool though, and I’ve enjoyed looking at all of yours!

2 Likes

@Pbase these infographics are free. Just link your Strava account (username and login).

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you. I thought you could only do 25 rides for free.

1 Like

Here’s mine. I live where it’s flat, so most of that elevation is virtual, with a few exceptions for mtb holidays.

What really stood out, and was a surprise, is that I don’t have a single ride over 55 miles! This is no excuse, but almost all my rides are solo and structured workouts. I got really burned on a cycling event in 2022 and I guess that meant I didn’t sign up for a single race/fondo this year. I need to make sure I plan a century or two next year! Sheesh.

5 Likes