Feature Request - Add "Workout Completed" quick-link to calendar

Are there any plans to add an option to set a workout as completed directly from the calendar view?

Now I’m doing all my planning in TR it’d make it quicker to tick off my run/swim/strength workouts directly from the calendar, instead of clicking into each one and selecting “This workout has been completed”.

There might even be space to squeeze this next to duplicate and delete? Instead of having the “Duplicate” text just show the icon, then have a tick icon next to it.

Completed%20Quick%20Link

7 Likes

I think that’s a great idea! I’m not aware of anything like this coming down the pipeline but I have added it to our list of feature suggestions for our team to take a look at!

Thanks for the suggestion! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This is an old one but I wanted to bump this back to the top. I use the TR calendar for my runs and lifting and I think a lot more people are doing the same. It would sure be nice to be able to mark these complete from the mobile app and the calendar view on web.

2 Likes

Thanks for the bump! Im dropping a note to the development team as a reminder that our athletes are still looking for this feature. Cheers!

1 Like

UPDATE! I can tell you that the very next mobile update that we are actively working on will allow you to mark workouts as ‘complete’ from the mobile app! Hold tight! :star2:

If you’re interested in trying the beta out, you can sign up here: Early Access to iOS Beta: Updated TrainerRoad (link to fill out early access form in Pete’s post).
We should also clarify that it’s iOS only at this point, but Android will be following shortly after!

1 Like