Is there a way to mark non-bike workouts as complete in training calendar?

I’m doing a HIM training plan which obviously involves swim and run workouts in addition to bike workouts. I am absolutely loving the regiment that TrainerRoad has built but one thing that is sort of driving me crazy is that all the non-bike workouts show as “skipped” on my calendar.

I read that only bike workouts feed to the calendar after completion and use Intervals.icu to kind of monitor my total training load, but is there a way to at least change the status so it doesn’t look like I’m skipping 2/3 of my training? It is really for my ego more than anything; when I log in and look like a skipper it makes me sad. I’m actually doing the work!

Here’s an example of what I mean; I did all my training for this week but it looks like I didn’t!

Completing a Non-Cycling Activity

For any Other Activity, whether it be Run or Swim, you’ll have to manually mark it as completed. If a workout is not checked as completed, it’ll automatically mark itself as skipped.

Once you do mark a workout as complete, you’ll have the option to enter in the actual stats that you completed.

1 Like

YAAAS! Thank you. I will do that!

1 Like

Didn’t want to start a whole new thread but is there any plan to make this work right from the app. Both viewing the workout and marking it completed?

It is in the beta app already

That’s great. I’m feeling a bit like a dummy now, trying to find where to install the beta app from. I signed up and was granted access for the Android version but I don’t see where to get it from. The play store just had the regular app.

Check the andriod thread. I have ios so different.

Ok thank you