Cycling Memes and Jokes

Are they teasing a new Pinatello for the TdF? I wonder what it might be…

I managed to capture a couple of photos of @AlexWild on his trainer this morning.

[This came in my mind after I decided to test out riding without power smoothing]

22 Likes

Bender is the BEST!

5 Likes

31 Likes

This might also have some de-mudding capabilities for MTB and gravel applications #upsell

4 Likes

What’s the saying, a fool and his money are easily parted :joy: To each their own.

I agree. The price of 12 packs of coke has really gone through the roof.

Edit: the “Recycle Me” is a nice touch.

I was referring to the CeramicSpeed product which I believe is priced at ~$800.

The coke can version is not only substantially cheaper, but much better looking as well!

1 Like

For the Seinfeld fans…

When you get Strava kudos on a big ride:
6kuz24

18 Likes

26 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:…like half the people that bought new, premium bikes during the pandemic lockdowns. I’m keeping an eye on the used bike market for that reason.

3 Likes

Why did the chicken cross the road?
Because that’s where the aid station was!

8 Likes

Wait wait, I have another one:

They served chicken at the aid station. It was a bit underdone, though.

11 Likes

That aid station looks eerily familiar - did it also have alpacas?

8 Likes

Hmmm, I didn’t notice any alpacas, but there could have been some.
This was at the aid station #2 around the 26 mile mark of the Licking Valley Century for the 65 and 103 mile routes in Alexandria, KY, USA.

3 Likes

Haha, small world! Yes, that’s the one, I was there as well, the Alpacas were grazing (begging treats) in a field next to the free-roaming chickens. I had a buddy that went through later than me and he didn’t see them either, so maybe they grazed somewhere else. Great route, my second year doing it.

1 Like

Not a ‘meme’ but still funny …

Rushing yesterday to get my bike on my roof rack so I could drive to my friends house to start our Sunday ride.

Put my bag with all my kit on the floor and promptly forgot about it and reversed over it outside my home. :joy:

Garmin Varia and Go-Pro Hero 7 black took a beating.

Do you think it will buff out? :laughing::laughing:

4 Likes

Split wheeled bike
https://youtu.be/PX3A7GLtFqM

2 Likes

37 Likes

Aid station was empty so I said to my buddies, don’t worry, alpaca chicken sandwich we can share instead.

8 Likes