Sorry for the delay on today’s episode, everybody! We covered tons of info in this one, including a look back at last year’s New Year’s Resolutions, my “big” announcement that is likely to leave you all very let down (sorry! ), training for KOMs, adding volume, mobility and more.
Hope you enjoy it!
Topics Covered in This Episode
- Jonathan’s new XC race bike
- What Jonathan learned testing multiple XC bikes back to back
- The host’s New Year’s Resolutions
- How to train for Grinduro
- How to train to take a KOM
- Should you eat carbs during short workouts?
- What races don’t affect your training?
- How does Alcohol affect cycling performance?
- How to add extra volume to your training
- How to get used to morning workouts
- Best mobility exercises for cyclists