Cycling Memes and Jokes

I was thinking about this yesterday. It’s possible that Mohoric was taking corners overly aggressively because he couldn’t do his super tuck. Thus it’s also possible that he’s the first rider to be injured by the UCI banning Mohoric’s own invention.

3 Likes

I can almost hear Paul and Phil post ride commentating,… He was about to light the blue touch paper and,…

12 Likes

:top: Ganna

https://www.instagram.com/p/CO42_Qho6WA/?utm_medium=copy_link

16 Likes

Lmao

29 Likes

There are several good ones here. I especially liked the “they might have gone too far” one you have to click through to see, but not sure if it’s appropriate to post here. Cycling meme creators are having a field day with Silca’s $175 computer mount - CyclingTips

4 Likes

“… while it may seem like Silca is trying to pull an S-Works and charge whatever dentists are willing to pay…”

Poor dentists - they get accused of so many things. It’s not fair.

6 Likes

This winter I needed an emergency root canal. Dentist got me in right away and saved me from the pain. I kind of wanted to send him a ceramicspeed oversized pulley wheel in thanks.

33 Likes

Three possible reactions:

1. What is this??? (the odd chance he’s a motorbike dentist)
  2. Oh - thanks, but I already have 3 of those.
  3. Thanks!!!
9 Likes

Got this today and decided to make the obvious meme.

65 Likes

Soooo goood! Winner right there :smiley:

Probably, all his bikes already have them, all 20 of them

4 Likes

27 Likes

Now that’s a style i can get behind.

3 Likes

This would be me today after getting my jab and feeling very tired:

14 Likes

Me from 2014-2020. Imagine where i would be with 6 years of structured training :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

32 Likes

This is my greatest fear of people knowing I ride at work hahahaha

5 Likes

Apparently Silca just doesn’t give a crap…

15 Likes

Anyone else checking inbox, then spam folder, then inbox again, waiting for the invitation to the AT beta? I limit myself to checking only once per hour.

14 Likes