Cycling Memes and Jokes

Savage

4 Likes

What kinda sick joke is this, a cycling jersey with Popeye’s chicken on it :rofl::rofl: @Nate_Pearson anything to do with you

3 Likes

Worst part is that my first kid was 3, and ready to ride with just a hair of assistance, but bike day at daycare, the daycare providers insisted on putting the training wheels back on… and my daughter was surrounded by training wheels… it took exactly a year for her to feel comfortable again without training wheels. I still harbor angst that I didn’t try harder before the day-care ladies took that primal fatherly joy from me.

Actually, the above tweet was from when the wound was still VERY VERY sore.

2 Likes

16 Likes

Not mine, but seems accurate.

9 Likes

That would piss me off (with the training wheels). It’s so hard when you put the hours in and someone stuffs up all your hard work in a split second.

As much as I liked the tweet you posted, I can’t help but wonder what the guy was doing hanging around daycare centre carparks. :wink:

1 Like

From thegrupetto on IG

14 Likes

My favourite part of this is the dude slow clapping in the background.

6 Likes

That’s the guy you pass on the previous light after you just did a running stop instead of waiting for it to turn green…

1 Like

9 Likes

I think the joke is that it was another kids’ dad… I E, Rival Dad… Either way, the I think the aggression was Dad v Dad.

1 Like

I agree entirely. I was making fun of the tweet because it didn’t mention the tweeter having a kid in daycare.
As a parent I see the scenario playing out more like this:
58l26u

The tweet made me laugh. Good twitter stand up material.

3 Likes

14 Likes

Gary Larson had me pegged way before I started riding inside

8 Likes

14 Likes

I think there is a meme here somewhere…

10 Likes

Even Recaptcha knows you should buy another bike rather than an RV.

5 Likes

27 Likes

24 Likes

……too soon?

25 Likes