A sneak preview of a totally new podcast from TrainerRoad – the Successful Athletes Podcast!
A look into the preparation and execution of the Everesting World Record by Stans Pivot’s and Monster Hydro’s Keegan Swenson.
More show notes and discussion in the TrainerRoad Forum.
Topics covered in this episode
• How to select the best route for an Everesting attempt
• How to build a pacing plan for Everesting
• How should you train for a successful Everesting attempt
• The best gearing and equipment choices for Everesting
• Logistics and support strategies for Everesting
• How to build a nutrition plan for Everesting
• What Keegan learned while setting the Everesting World Record
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.
Full Transcription of Podcast
Please note this is an automated transcription and is prone to error. If you have any questions, please reference the timestamps in the podcast or video for further clarification. If you have additional questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com