Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast Training
Road Tactics, Ice Baths, Body Fat scales & More – Ask a Cycling Coach 174
Join us for this episode of the Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast! We’ll review a list of scenarios you can keep ready to manage every race situation, discuss whether ice baths are effective or not, tell you which body fat scales you can trust, and much more.
Topics covered in this episode
- Live podcast party during Interbike!
- What to do if you get stung by a bee in a race
- Why is your bike uncomfortable on the trainer?
- How to select ideal races
- How to analyze course profiles
- What tactics to expect for different course profiles
- Do ice baths help recovery and performance?
- How aggressive should you be in a race?
- How to maintain a cool head in race scenarios
- Why do you get a cough after hard training or racing?
- Are body fat scales inaccurate?
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.