What we learned at Lost & Found, is ending a workout with a sprint a bad idea, is flexibility necessary for cyclists and more in Episode 159 of the Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast.
Topics covered in this episode
- Geoff Kabush’s Dirty Kanza Recap
- Lost & Found Recap
- What are the best workouts for different types of fitness
- A complete guide to terms used to describe fitness
- How to pace yourself on variable terrain
- Are sprints at the end of a VO2 Max interval beneficial?
- Does increased flexibility make you a faster cyclist?
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.
Share this Post