Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast Training
Aero TT Equipment, Mental Limits, Taper vs. Recovery & More – Ask a Cycling Coach 143
Time Trial equipment that makes you faster, mental vs. physical limits, taper vs recovery weeks & more in this episode of the Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast.
Topics covered in this episode
- The best equipment to use for a 40k TT
- How to find the best TT bike for you
- Which aero bars are best
- How to save watts with your drivetrain
- Can your pedals make you more aero?
- How to choose wheels for a time trial
- Which are the fastest tires for a time trial?
- Best drivetrains for time trialing
- What makes a skinsuit faster?
- Are shoe covers and gloves faster?
- How to hydrate during a time trial
- How to differentiate physical vs. mental limiters
- How to adjust your training plan
- Are taper weeks different than recovery weeks?
- Training for a stage race or multi-day ride
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.