Your unhealthy breakfast pics

I guess we see this across the board with the orginally higher priced brand-name products, there is not a lot of room for increasing the price. Consumers simply switch to the cheaper alternatives. And at least here the alternatives see larger price increases. I usually buy Nutella for the kids, I eat a cheaper alternative. While Nutella’s price has stayed pretty much constant, my cheaper alternative has seen a 50% price increase. Still cheaper though. And the kids still refuse to eat it.

1 Like

Placing a “Diet” drink top right corner of the pic would have been icing on this cake :rofl: This seems humanly impossible to consume, sir

1 Like

Salt & Vinegar potatoes Skillet w/ scrambled eggs, ham, bacon, carmelized onions and Gouda cheese sauce.

It is so damn good.

(In my defense, I’ll get 3 meals out of this!)

4 Likes

way too healthy for this thread

1 Like

Mods are asleep, so…
Egg whites, 96% lean ground beef, non-fat cottage cheese. And of course coffee.

2 Likes

Bah, if we wanted pictures like that, I’d share my 3-egg scramble with a crapload of veggies, wheat toast and fruit.

But no.

We’re here for the hash browns covered in sausage gravy and bacon-wrapped egg yolks drowned in high fructose corn syrup, man!

At least there’s a good amount of cream in your coffee, so that counts, I guess…

7 Likes

I need this in my life :smiley::joy::sunglasses:

1 Like

you all just reminded me that years ago in Sicily, for breakfast (I kid you not), they gave us ice cream and brioche. I swear vacuum would be more filling but not as godly tasting!

3 Likes

OK, I’m pissed…someone took my leftovers from the fridge in the office.

WTF?!?!?!?!?

1 Like

This

2 Likes

what is that?

Chocolate gravy & biscuits anyone?

2 Likes

I think the toast needs a little butter and [jam] jelly. Oh, and scrap the tomatoes, I’m in.

Before I knew how to eat carbs. Smh

8 Likes

Just put that on two biscuits or bagels and youre set.

2 Likes

Fruit, oats, and Redbull

Ok I have to ask where you are from. No one that I know outside of my immediate family has ever heard of chocolate gravy and biscuits. We would eat these as fast as we could as kids and then fight for seconds.

4 Likes

Eaten cold, straight from the tin with a spoonful of peanut butter.

For a treat, substitute cheddar cheese and brown sauce for the peanut butter.

3 Likes

I usually have this twice a week. My family think it’s disgusting :rofl:

1 Like

Thought you only had them in the upside down?