Your unhealthy breakfast pics

I’ll start.

15 Likes

when in america :smiley:

12 Likes

When in America eat Belgian Waffles? :grin:

7 Likes

Not enough fried chicken on those waffles to be called “American”!

11 Likes

full-scottish-breakfast

39 Likes

Black pudding and haggis?

The thread has been won.

12 Likes

All you lot are rank amateurs!

64 Likes

Breakfast of Champions. You Sir, are a legend.

4 Likes

I feel sick looking at that amount of food.

3 Likes

We have a winner.

Well that puts my two eggs and toast in perspective. Damn and well done!!

/thread

11 Likes

I like to keep it simple. Inspired by Gustav Iden’s “i eat whatever I want” diet:

The one bread is tainted with 10% whole wheat flour as I ran out of “real” flour yesterday

7 Likes

once and never again!

we really need a full scottish breakfast version to compete. Or, a deep fried mars bar (for breakfast :D)

1 Like

Growing up (in Scotland) we used to have deep fried pizza… Not for breakfast, but yeah!

1 Like

Funny you should bring this up, my brother in law is a Caithness from Inverness, a proper Scottish lad. He lives in San Diego now with the rest of us and I am told we are supposed to have a Scottish breakfast today for Father’s Day and I’m trying to figure out what that consists of. I suppose I will find out here in the next couple hours; not sure whether to be excited or afraid.

1 Like

Your porage oats need to be cooked in water with salt rather than milk to be properly Scottish. Stornoway black pudding would be a good choice if it’s available there. Something like cakes rather than hash browns, I would think.

I’m currently wearing a “Glasgow breakfast” t shirt which has a different take.

• photo may not be of me
5 Likes

None of these breakfasts are particularly “unhealthy” as part of a balanced diet :wink:

9 Likes