You need fitness, strategy and luck to make the sort of move that wins a race, so how do you increase your chances of winning? We’ll dig into this, adrenaline’s effect on endurance performance, and into whether or not training yourself to perform in a sleep deprived state is worthwhile for endurance athletes. Tune into Episode 300 of the Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast Thursday, March 18 at 8:00am Pacific!
Youtube Live Video:
Topics Covered in This Episode
- Is there benefit to training in a sleep-deprived state?
- Adrenaline’s role in endurance performance
- Responding in cycling/motorist conflicts
- Is there an ideal Q-Factor per body type?
- Nutrition and tool-carrying pro-tips
- What the hosts are best at in the training process
- What sort of rider-type is the best?
- How to recover from a disappointing performance?
- Our most sought after ability from professional riders
- How to know the goals of a workout just by looking at it
- How does training affect subsequent mental awareness?
- How to train for race-winning moves