How to train for races with fast starts, optimizing recovery when training late, the benefits of cell signaling from weight lifting and more will be discussed in Episode 236 of The Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast. Join us live on YouTube this Wednesday, December 11 at 8 am Pacific!
Youtube Live Video:
Topics covered in this episode:
- How to train for races with fast starts
- Is there a calorie limit for “fasted” rides?
- The benefits of doing cool-downs
- Tips for better recovery when training late
- The benefits of cell signaling from weight training
- New features on TrainerRoad!
- Questions from the YouTube Live Chat
- Sprinting 101: How to Be Explosive
- The time course of phosphorylcreatine resynthesis during recovery of the quadriceps muscle in man
- Mac Weldon Men’s Basics
- Why We Sleep: Unlocking the Power of Sleep and Dreams
- Chili OOLER Sleep System
- Introducing Plan Builder!
- Vittoria Terreno Dry Tire
- WTB Riddler
- WTB Byway
- WTB Venture