What actually happens to your body when your FTP increases. sprinting mistakes you are probably making, our 24 Hours in the Old Pueblo strategy and more all in Episode 195 of the Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast. Join us live at 8:00am Pacific!
Note: We are testing out a whole new audio/video system. If something doesn’t sound right or you have a suggestion to make it better, please let us know in the comments! Thanks for joining us today!
Youtube Live Video:
Topics covered in this episode
- How to handle a disappointing race
- How aggressive should you be in a race?
- How to make Tail Gunning easy
- Positioning tips for races
- Common beginner sprinting mistakes
- Our 24 Hours in the Old Pueblo race strategy
- What happens to your body when your FTP increases?
- Common pitfalls of cadence drills
- If you are short on time, should you adjust intensity or duration?
TrainerRoad Youtube Channel:
The race course for Cal Aggie Crit:
Nate’s Race file for Cat 4 Cal Aggie crit:
24 Hours in Old Pueblo:
Nate’s tire choice for 24 HOP:
Jonathan and Pete’s tire choice:
Light & Motion bike lights:
SIS Beta Fuel:
Elite Quick Motion Rollers:
Tacx Neo 2: