My 'A" event was scheduled for April 23-25. I knew over a month ago that it was canceled. I had completed Sweet Spot Base and was in General Build LV when I lost all motivation to train with all this COVID19 going on. I started skipping workouts and/or cutting them short if I did start one.
Two weeks ago I got my motivation back and I am two weeks into Specialty Rolling Road Race LV. I have not deleted my “A” event from Plan Builder yet. I’m trying to decide if I should delete it after this Saturday’s workout or if I should wait until the week of the event, (April 21st), to recalculate my plan. My next “A” event is June 27th and it has not been cancel yet.
For those of you that had to cancel an “A” event did you do it right away and recalculate, or did you keep it on your calendar as motivation and waited to cancel and recalculate your plan?