New user FTP - possible improvements

Hi folks!!!
I have just completed the rump test on TR–> 183 :crazy_face: .

I’m 31 yo, back on the bike basically after two year stop after my daughter’s birth. Now despite business trips and busy daily routine I had to find a way to re start pedalling, I missed it too much.

I felt to need some sort of guidance and method to better optimize my training, considering that I don’t have much time, and TR seems to be the best option around :grinning::grinning:

I’m starting with a low volume customized plan.
I’d like your opinion about the effective improvements that are reachable with TR consideting my starting point; 2 years ago I was a decent amateur with FTP around 300w for 71Kg, now I find myself at 183W for 79Kg …a bit depressing but the motivation is high.

Using mostly TR do you guys think it is possible to go back to my previous shape??