2019’s first Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast Episode is all about finding the right training, sticking to it through challenges and optimizing your performance along the way to your next A Race. Tune in live and bring your questions!
Youtube Live Video:
Topics covered in this episode
A guide to picking the right training plan
*Most important factors in deciding how to train for a race
- Best training plans for every type of racing
- How to shorten a training plan
- How to adjust a training plan for time off
- Why cross-training may actually make you a slower cyclist
- Pacing without power
- How to use saunas in your training
- Are ice baths actually beneficial?
- Is Bikram Yoga a good idea for cyclists?
- Signs that you need to include gym work in your training
- How to manage weight like a cyclist
Sweet Spot Base 2
Dr. Rhonda Patrick:
How to Fix Knee Injuries for Cyclists:
Bonelli Park XC course:
Fontana XC course:
Great example of tail gunning a race