🎉 Happy two year forum anniversary and a special thank you to Chad Mcneese! 🎉

It’s a day late, but it’s our two year forum anniversary!

I want to thank the community for making this such an awesome place to learn and discuss bikes. The culture is so strong that when we fall off a bit we always seem to get back on track and keep the integrity of the community together.

One person who has done a TON of work on this forum is @mcneese.chad. The entire TR team has recongnized this and we’d like to do something special for him.

He doesn’t know this yet, so I hope he’s reading this right now :smiley:.

Chad, we’re going to buy a Trek Travel and flight for you. $5,000 Trek Travel trip and $1,500 flight. You can really mix those numbers how ever you want. If you want to bring someone else that’s cool. If you want to buy something more expensive we’ll cover up to $6,500.

Tori from TrainerRoad will reach out next week to you to work out the details. We know it’s COVID time but when things open back up we hope you can enjoy it.

We’re so thankful to have you on the forum and appreciate all the work you’ve done! Thank you Chad!

275 Likes

Congrats to TR and to Chad. Well deserved!

5 Likes

Here here, thanks Chad for your tireless effort to help make the forum such a great place to discuss and debate things!

14 Likes

Nice one @Nate_Pearson :clap::clap::clap:

7 Likes

Very cool of @Nate_Pearson and the TR team… and I agree that @mcneese.chad is a huge benefit to the forum!

4 Likes

This is awesome! Congrats Chad!

2 Likes

Nice one TR :+1:

2 Likes

FANTASTIC!!! Well deserved.

2 Likes

Respect.

:fist_right:t2::boom::fist_left:t2:

3 Likes

Excellent choice of gift! Enjoy the trip Chad. We’ll even let you have a few days off forum duties while you’re on it.

8 Likes

Epic. Good job TR. Happy Bday. Chad you deserve it

2 Likes

Whoa whoa whoa, we don’t want this place to descend into chaos…

9 Likes

Congrats all around!

2 Likes

I wonder when he will see this :joy:.

8 Likes

Class move by @Nate_Pearson and the entire TR team.

And well-deserved for @mcneese.chad…always amazed at his knowledge level across so many different topics!

4 Likes

Congrats TR! And sweeeet nice one Chad!!

2 Likes

Wonder if that will make up for all the times where he gets mistaken for Coach Chad :joy:
But good on you @mcneese.chad for all the work you put into this forum :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Classy by Nate & team and well deserved by Chad. Congrats Chad!

2 Likes

I think he is remodeling the basement?!

3 Likes

Congratulations @mcneese.chad well deserved and class from TR.

2 Likes